This is the Feminine Rhythm.
She is a Sanctuary for women who wish to celebrate and honor their bodies, their innate cycles, and the power and mystery of the female body.
Your Womb is for more than just birthing humans.
Your body is your greatest spiritual teacher. Let her be your guide.
Offerings and Courses
Are you trying to conceive a child?
Are you feeling overwhelmed with the pace of your life and family?
Did you just decide to get off birth control or are you in process of deciding?
Are you grieving a loss, a break up, or a great transition?
Ready to make space for a new partner, career, or aspect of your soul?
Do you want to bring more depth and connection to your current sexual partnership?
Do you want to have a strong, reliable, and sustainable guide for your creativity?
All of these are great reasons to study the wisdom of your menstrual cycle and your cycles as a woman.
Join me for an 8 week course in exploring the art of living and mapping your menstrual cycle. This class is about learning to cultivate honor and sacredness in your daily life by learning to honor the most innate cycle your body has.
The Cycle of your body is sacred. It is your creative rhythm and it contains gifts that you can use in practical ways to be the heart of your life, family, career, and home.
Come learn how to flow with it instead of against it.
A Mini Course with 4 simple and effective lessons and meditations.
Some Reasons you may take this course:
* You are a highly sensitive person and want to feel more at ease and in control in your environment.
* Ready and wanting to clear away the overlay of old relationships, sexual partners, jobs, towns, patterns etc so that you can feel yourself, your clarity, and your desires moving forward, free of other’s input and energy distracting you.
* Beginning a process of making fertile ground to conveive a child
* Ready to make space for a new partner
* Feeling generally stuck and stagnant and not clear about your life or direction
* Wanting a deep dive into the sacred feminine
Support and Healing through every stage of Womanhood
I work with Teens through Elders
I teach movement, meditation, and spiritual practices
The Feminine Rhythm exists to educate women about the power, beauty, and natural rhythms of their bodies, feminine energy system, and spirit. Our intention is to guide women through the journey of remembering how to honor and celebrate their bodies, energy, and femininity through empowering you to create sustainable daily life practices that support the nourishment and blossoming of your unique expression of feminine power and wisdom.
Bring the art of slow, nourishment, and ritual back into your life.
Reconnect with the natural cycles life: your menstrual cycle, feminine energy system, and nature.
Deepen your self connection, awareness, and vibrancy
Live and Create life from your center.
We train and educate:
Women who want to find fulfilling and nourishing partnerships to do the necessary clearing work to receive this beautiful gift.
Women who are already in committed partnerships in the arts of erotic partnership and intimacy.
Teen girls who want to learn from the beginning how to honor their bodies, cycles, and personal boundaries so they can move into adulthood with the wisdom and birthright many women never got.
We offer private healing and embodiment training, group classes, retreats and sacred care products.
Lauren is the real deal, a magician who will unearth and expand your most sumptuous and feminine self.Maddy Vertenten
My Most Recent Posts
- and Self Care (2)
- Breaking up (2)
- Cycles and Nature (12)
- Dirty Secrets of Self Help Land (4)
- Discovering Sexuality (4)
- Emerging Feminine (19)
- Emotional Resilience and Maturity (10)
- entrepreneurship and business (2)
- Handle your Emotions (4)
- Heart Opening (13)
- heartbreak (4)
- Inner Child Healing (1)
- Mala of the Month (1)
- Navigating 20 Something life (4)
- personal branding (1)
- Recipes (1)
- Relationships (12)
- Surrender (9)
- The Art of Feminine Presence (9)
- The Evolved Man (1)
- The Journey of Awakening (20)
- Twenty Something Thoughts (1)
- Uncategorized (2)
- July 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- December 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- and Self Care
- Breaking up
- Cycles and Nature
- Dirty Secrets of Self Help Land
- Discovering Sexuality
- Emerging Feminine
- Emotional Resilience and Maturity
- entrepreneurship and business
- Handle your Emotions
- Heart Opening
- Inner Child Healing
- Mala of the Month
- Navigating 20 Something life
- personal branding
- The Art of Feminine Presence
- The Evolved Man
- The Journey of Awakening
- Twenty Something Thoughts